Personal Data Protection (GDPR)
I. Basic provisions
- The Controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is the company NEUKLOUZNI s.r.o., Reg. No. 03908321, with its registered office at Horní náměstí 283/58, Město, 746 01 Opava, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, Insert 61744/KSOS.
- The contact details of the Controller are:
- Address: Horní náměstí 283/58, Město, 746 01 Opava
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 774 101 509
- (Hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed any Data Protection Officer.
- Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Controller processes personal data that you have provided to the Controller or personal data that the Controller has obtained by filling in the contact form:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data, and the data necessary for the performance of the agreement.
- Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- Performance of the agreement between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- Compliance with the legal obligation of the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- Controller’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
- The purpose of processing personal data consists in
- Processing the data from the contact form
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The Controller stores personal data
- For the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- Involved in the delivery of goods/services/payments under the agreement,
- Providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
- Providing marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to any third country (non-EU country) or international organisation.
VI. Data processors
- The processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- The right of access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- The right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article of the 17 GDPR,
- The right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
- The right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR; and
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail, respectively, of the Controller specified in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to take legal action.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure the data storage and the storage of personal data in paper form, in particular by means of passwords and encryption.
- The Controller declares that only persons authorised by the Controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting the contact form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by checking the consent box via the online form. By checking the consent box, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Controller is entitled to change these terms and conditions. The Controller will publish the new version of the terms and conditions of personal data protection on the Controller’s website and will also send you the new version of the terms and conditions of personal data protection to the e-mail address you have provided to the Controller.
These terms and conditions shall take effect on 1st May 2019.